CRRSAA and ARP (a)(4) Student Grant Programs – 2021
- Strand College of Hair Design has signed and returned to the Department the Certification and Agreement and the assurance that the institution has used the applicable amount of funds designated under the CRRSAA and ARP (a)(1) and (a)(4) programs to provide Emergency Financial Aid Grants to Students.
- Strand College of Hair Design received $61,703.00 in Student Grants under HEERF II.
- Strand College found 50 total students to be eligible for HEERF II Grants. All eligible students received $1,234.06 from the HEERF II Grants.
- Strand College issued forms to all currently enrolled students which had various questions to determine each student’s financial hardship due to the Covid pandemic. The administration reviewed these forms to determine which students were eligible for the HEERF II Grant and which were not.
- Once Strand College determined the number of students that were eligible, the school divided the total grant amount by the number of students eligible to get the total grant that would be awarded to each individual student. $61,703/50=1,234.06.